DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday night on FM1960 nice sounding deisel challenges me but never a challeng in any snese of the word. He must hav had only a nice sound. The second "V" was against a 04 sort bed Hemi that had chrome flames on his driver and passenger windows!!!! Sounded healthy and we started nose-to- nose until 50 mph and it was like I was being pulled from in front. I simply left him at that point and we I shut down just before 80 mph as we were on 249.
Great second gear power!!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Nice!

Now quit messing with other Dodge's and go kill some Fords, Chevys and Nissans!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I "mess" with anything that gives that look. "Spare no one"! "If we don't come back victorius, let no man come back alive"!
George C. Patton

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
fmdog44 said:
"If we don't come back victorius, let no man come back alive"!
George C. Patton
Well I'm sure Patton wasn't fighting against his troops either. ;)

Fight the Chevys, Fords, Toyotas, and Nissans: and "come back victorious"...or don't come back at all! :D

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't "fight" anyone. I defeat them. It was brother against brother in the civil war and so it shall remain for my cause is the geatest cause of all.

P.S. I butchered a Chevy Friday morning if that helps at all.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
redridertx said:
And people that live in the FM1960 area and Hwy249 don't understand wht it's one of the most deadly roads in Houston????????????
CORRECTION: THE deadliest section in Houston all others are second best; from 249 to I45.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Hang on... if something is one of something... then wouldn't it being number ne, be included in that?

Such as winning 2 races, 1 3rd place, 1 5th place, 2 7th places and a 9th place all count as finishing in 7 top 10 races?

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
fmdog44 said:
...I don't "fight" anyone. I defeat them. P.S. I butchered a Chevy Friday morning if that helps at all...
Ha ha haah, very "funnie". :D

I was just kidding with you, but maybe it woulda helped if I had put a smilie guy or something up there with my Patton retort. :crazy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.