DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hay brian can you post pics of your rear flip kit as well a were you have welded it. if you have. any one can post pics. I want to see how you have welded it. I found a shop that says they will put shims in the rear and weld the rear for $165.00.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i guess no one has pics WOW

·
Praise the Lowered
277 Posts
Brian is in Dallas at the moment. He does not have access to a computer right this minute. If you haven't heard, his truck was stolen from the Dallas area last night along with about $2000 worth of parts he was hooking people up with. Give him some time to heal. I'm sure he'll be back stronger than ever.
"C"

·
Registered
417 Posts
his truck was stolen from the Dallas area last night along with about $2000 worth of parts he was hooking people up with.
WHAT!, No flippin' way... That sucks, I hope he finds his truck in one piece. Time to take a trip to Texas and do a little huntin', eh boys...

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
2004dram, I'll post some pics of my rear flip kit for you. Brian did an excellent job.

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
it sounds like we need to hunt someone down and give the a good old country a$$ stompin , im always up for one of those . sorry to hear about your truck brian hope everything works out

·
09 HEMI
5,964 Posts
Wtf!? His Truck Was Stolen. Sorry About That Brian. I Hope Everything Turns Out To Be Okay. Good Luck.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
hemi_outlaw said:
it sounds like we need to hunt someone down and give the a good old country a$$ stompin , im always up for one of those . sorry to hear about your truck brian hope everything works out
Better than expecting the courts yo give you justice
Just do it where you can't be seen

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
you right about that , it couldnt have happened to a cooler guy , man that sux

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.