DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After alot of tweaking and modifying a new design was worked up among SWISSRAM,BEANDIP77,and myself........Keven provided the service to make the stickers so it was truly a group effort!!!!!!

Those of you who had full drops done by me will be sent a sticker of your color choice if you send a self addressed stamped envelope!!!,those who had levels or bought parts for their drops can also get a sticker by sending a self addressed stamped envelope.......anyone who wants to display Slammed1 with pride can order one in an assortment of colors for 5.00/self addressed envelope!!!

Colors for now are.......1" X 8" in RumbleBee yellow,white,silver,medium blue,and red!!! Anyone wanting to donate to the slammed1 cause will recieve a sticker for your efforts!!!

I would like to thank again SwissRam,Beandip77,and Keven for their unselfish efforts to help promote and support slammed1 !!!!SwissRam is also the one who is responsible for my banner and temporary website til finished......very talented guy to say the least!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Seet Bro, hope mine is on the way!

KB

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
What happened to the "47" in the phone number on the red sticker. Those look awesome!!!

·
CH-RAM
640 Posts
slammed1 said:
I would like to thank again SwissRam,Beandip77,and Keven for their unselfish efforts to help promote and support slammed1 !!!!
Hey no problem.
If you drink as much beer as we do you're pretty much capable of anything.
:cheers: :drink:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Just doing my part big Slammed. My pleasure bro.

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
sil that wouldve been real nice comeback if he had a 4.7L engine like me haha i scrolled up to check but hes got hemi LOL

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
dannyangulo said:
sil that wouldve been real nice comeback if he had a 4.7L engine like me haha i scrolled up to check but hes got hemi LOL
Danny,

I'm not so sure. He has nothing to prove it with anymore.

His poser badges are gone now. hehe ;)

Sil

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
slammed1 said:
you would have to had to have seen the little emblem war between the two to understand ....been a ongoing little war amongst friends to ag on a little bit!!!
Where the heck is he? He usually has some good comebacks. ;)

Sil

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
sweet Brian. I cant wait to get mine. I will PM u for your address so I can get one in red.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
TTURedRaider09 said:
What happened to the "47" in the phone number on the red sticker. Those look awesome!!!
SilsHemi said:
It's under your hood. ;)

Sil
That was fuggin hilarious! LOL oh my God! LOL Bow down to Sil, where the hell is Ryan at anyways?

KB

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
KB112 said:
where the hell is Ryan at anyways?
LOL! I am here...did ya'll miss me. I was watching some good ole Band of Brothers to prepare for my history final on Friday. If I start now, I should cover the whole WWII just in time.

And Sils....damn dude....I can't top that. I applaud you bro!!!! :ylsuper:

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
Brian are you coming to the May 14th meet? If so, can you bring them then? I want 2 red ones, one for each side of my back window. Gotta make sure both sides see it.. Thanks.... Later....

·
All Black and All BADA&%!
1,087 Posts
Will have to hook up Zek when you make it out to Atlanta. Ready for a gravity adjustment whenever you are man!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.