DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent this as a PM a couple days ago, but wasnt sure if it got to ya so I wanted to throw it here as well. Sorry everyone for being repetitive.

Hey Slammed1-

I'm kinda new around here, been hiding and reading mostly. I saw a post from someone that you are a reseller of the aero turbine mufflers. If that is the case could you give me the low down on pricing, availability, shipping, how long to get, and methods of payment? (whew that was a mouthful)
I've been trying to get one here in So. Cal. for a couple weeks and the only shop never has them in stock. Also can you get the exhaust tip from Aero as well and if so whats the cost on it? Also if you could gimme any install tips that i can pass on to the muffler shop for the best performance, ie. length of pipes fore and aft of the muffler etc. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did I get the right person? Was Slammed1 the guy that sells the aero-turbine mufflers or was it someone else? Anyone?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the heads up, patience is no problem, just wanted to make sure i was pointed in the right direction.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just bought a Aeroturbine 3030 from Slammed1 too. Its arriving tomorrow according to the UPS Tracking site!! I'm pretty excited and can't wait to put it on. Slammed1 will give you a great deal on it. He's just a really busy guy.

I'll take some pictures once I have it.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Norcallifter said:
Slammed1 will give you a great deal on it. He's just a really busy guy.

Whatever.
Just send him lots of nasty PMs and call him a poopie-head.
He will immediately respond and put a curse on your truck.
Try it.

It worked for me! :crazy:

Took 2 tenths off of my qurter-mile times.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
I have heard Slammed1 is busy working on his own truck in preparation for the next meet he has to attend..... he will get back to you but he may be a little slow to respond the next couple days! From what I understand, his truck is undergoing something of a transformation. :D

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Got mine from him last week

Now I am waiting for the dealer to get my new CAT ( promised in 10 days now 21 and waiting) under warranty. He is going to install the AERO gratis when he does the CAT to atone for me taking delivery with a bad CAT and pre delivery inspection not catching the NOISE

At this point I am tempted to take in to my local garage and have them put it on as I want to HEAR it

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had it installed today. Sorry no pics of it on. I think Slammed1 have some pics of it on. But holy crap!! The sound is amazing!! It sounds a ton better than any flowmaster/magnaflow that I ever heard. I drove all the way home with my stereo off just to hear the rumble.

During city driving, and I can't tell a difference between stock and the AT3030 if i'm cruising. But once I step on teh gas, it comes to life. During higheay driving, there is a slight droning inside the cab aroudn 2k rpm, but its not too bad.

It also feels like its more responsive and faster according to the butt dyno. But it might just feel like it because of the rumble.

This is with the reasonator on. I am ecstatic that I bought this mod. And no, I'm not a AT3030 rep. hehe...

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
slammed1 said:
Glad to help you guys out.......I am always on the look out for what you guys want at a decent price.....we all win!!!!!!

UncBob......how is yours doing????? I hope you enjoy it as much as the others have!!!!
See my above post

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
uncbob said:
See my above post
Just was checking to see if there were any changes to the agenda.......guess waiting on the dealer could get tiresome!!!! good luck with the install and if you need pics of an install I did myself ,I can send a few pics for reference!!!

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
slammed1 said:
Just was checking to see if there were any changes to the agenda.......guess waiting on the dealer could get tiresome!!!! good luck with the install and if you need pics of an install I did myself ,I can send a few pics for reference!!!
Thanks
But you have a QC
I could use pics of a REGCAB
Although it looks pretty straight forward . Just put in place of the old with some straight pipe added ( after the muffler ) to make up the difference in lenght

BTW I am calling the dealer today to see what is what

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
slammed1 said:
Did you get my PM about the electric exhaust cutouts... can u get them?

BB

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
uncbob said:
Thanks
But you have a QC
I could use pics of a REGCAB
Although it looks pretty straight forward . Just put in place of the old with some straight pipe added ( after the muffler ) to make up the difference in lenght

BTW I am calling the dealer today to see what is what
Sorry for the confusion.....I have pics of an Aero-Turbine I installed on a Rumble Bee that you may want to look at for comparison or to see what you might need to show the dealer on the install......you will like the pics I promise......the sound from the exhaust with the stock resonator and the Aero was very nice indeed.......I can e-mail you the pics if needed......I think I posted some of the pics on another Aero-Turbine thread,may want to look for them on the threads to check it out!!

I added pipe before the muffler with a few small bends to make it look cleaner....the closer the muffler to the cab the more likely to have unwanted niose inside.......try to place the muffler as far back towards the tailpipe as possible!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.