DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed Brian a few weeks ago about doing a notch for me because i had been hunting around the site a few times trying to fine someone who could do a respectable job for me. So i met up with him a week later and we planned it all out and he even talked me into some 2" drop spindles for the front and a silver dash bezel :rck: . Last wednesday i pulled into his garage and he notched out the frame, installed the spindles and my new shocks in about 4 hours then took it back to the shop and did a complete allignment on it along with some new exhaust! The quality was unbelievable along with a great price, Brian is the man, this was the best investment i have made by far. I definetly plan on going threw Brian on all my mods from now on. I would like to thank him for all the great work he did on my truck and also found a great friend and someone who i trust. I hope to get some new pics up soon. Oh and we are trying to get some people to meet up in Tulsa in a few weeks if anyone is interested just ask Brian. I would like to meet some new people.

THANKS AGAIN SLAMMED1 :)

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
awesome...but get those pics up so we can see.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Sweet, let's get some pics! That's gotta be one hell of way to get welcomed into DT!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
You know, starting to sound like a broken record around here. "brian is da man, brian is da man" Sheesh. Brian is da man!!!! Glad to see you were taken care of byoung03. Brian is second to none when it comes to customer service, quality of work, pricing, hell you name it!!! And he is also a great guy period. Glad to call the man a friend. Keep rollin S1S!!!!! :rck:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
byoung03 said:
I emailed Brian a few weeks ago about doing a notch for me because i had been hunting around the site a few times trying to fine someone who could do a respectable job for me. So i met up with him a week later and we planned it all out and he even talked me into some 2" drop spindles for the front and a silver dash bezel :rck: . Last wednesday i pulled into his garage and he notched out the frame, installed the spindles and my new shocks in about 4 hours then took it back to the shop and did a complete allignment on it along with some new exhaust! The quality was unbelievable along with a great price, Brian is the man, this was the best investment i have made by far. I definetly plan on going threw Brian on all my mods from now on. I would like to thank him for all the great work he did on my truck and also found a great friend and someone who i trust. I hope to get some new pics up soon. Oh and we are trying to get some people to meet up in Tulsa in a few weeks if anyone is interested just ask Brian. I would like to meet some new people.

THANKS AGAIN SLAMMED1 :)
Another thing Slammed1 has done time and time again, is recruit new members to DT. We're glad to have you here! post some pics of your truck when you have a chance. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.