DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is an update on my ride, I know a couple of you were interested. It's pretty damn low, I dont think I'm going to go lower, cuz its already lower then the minivan so I can have a shorter ramp which is good...I suppose. I put a metal ramp that we have (not sure why) and put it up to the truck to see what it might look like. I also put the old fender back to see how much it tucks. Not to much but o well, I just want to drive the damn thing!! :rck:

Attachments

·
HemiSS/T
609 Posts
That thing looks awesome! I still wish I had gone with silver and black interior. Cant wait to see the finished product.

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,292 Posts
sweet man its going to be badA$$

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya, I have all the new fenders and door skins. I got a new fender for the bed. All I need is a new tailgate, grille (painted), and a right rear quarter panle which I cant find. Then suicide doors, a ramp, and prolly black and blue 2 tone paint..but I don't know bout that. Who knows. Thanks fellas!!!

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
lookin good man, congrats on it coming along there...keep it up, and show us some pics

·
Registered
908 Posts
i would like to see more of the rear setup you have going on....can you get more pics of it?

·
The Walt-n-ator
2,491 Posts
section8ff said:
lookin good man, congrats on it coming along there...keep it up, and show us some pics
I second that; very nice.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Man, that is some negative camber! Are you using spindles? Raising the UCA pick-up points?

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Very cool. Keep us posted with new pics.

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We may raise the UCA mounts, or they wanted to try to make some bent UCA's but I don't what they'll do. I was gonna buy the spindles but I have to buy alot more stuff and We can do those first two things for alot less then $400.

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
that looks good i wish i would have thought of putting a wishbone like that

·
Registered
905 Posts
Would putting a "wishbone" link like that hinder your side to side motion? I imagine that it would. But that kind of link works great to keep your axle centered on up and down. The lower link looks great too. You'll get a nice Cadillac ride outta the back. What kind of shocks you gonna run? I'd stay away from Toxic shocks at all costs. Keep on draggin.

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not sure yet what shocks to buy. Still got to find a place to put them up front...Anyone have any pics of theirs?? And here is a pic of the side to side...it's kinda hard to tell in the pic but the left rotor is about 1" of the ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
339 Posts
your putting that front bushing in a bind if you want to hit good sides use a super pivot bushing ,i my self still need to mount front shocks haven't had them sense i bagged the truck , rear shocks i plan on replacing what i have w/ some off road shocks w/ the piggyback reservoir a friend of mine has them on his truck and says they are the best ride he has found

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Looks like its really coming along man. Thats gonna be one clean ride when your finished with it.

KB

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.