DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, im lookin at picking up a 5" skyjacker double flex class 2 lift for my 2000 diesel 2500. I dont want to run the dual shock system that comes with the class 2 tho. To run single shocks do i just not put on the dual shock brackets?

Also anybody else who has this setup, how do you like it? I heard that some people have problems with the trac-bar drop bracket working loose. What kind of fix is there for this besides just re-tightening it every so often?

Also, i use my truck to pull a car hauler fairly often with my toyota rig on it. From pictures ive seen the 5" doest look to high to tow with. But should i be worried about towing with the 5" lift, and just go with a smaller lift?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you use like a lock washer, or ny-lock, or threadlock or something to stop the drop from working loose? What about grooving the bolt and then staking the nut?

Ok, so the double flex is a no-no. Should i just get the standard kit without any heims then?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool. thanks for the help v10sport! Its interesting that people are going through heims so fast in their trucks. I run them on the 4-link in the rear of my toyota and i have never worn em out. I guess the daily driving and heavier rig makes a big difference on em.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.