DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed Sirius Satellite Radio into truck.Can not get radio to display scroll song title and Artist.It does work on my local radio channels.Please help!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
i think you have to have the navigation thing to see the artist/title, not positive though

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
More details ... what stereo do you have?

·
Registered
309 Posts
You have to have the RB1 Mopar Navigation radio by Alpine. You can get them on Ebay for half of what the dealer wants.

Here is mine.

Read more about the radio Here

Also join us at www.siriusbackstage.com :gr_patrio

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Hemi Mayor said:
You have to have the RB1 Mopar Navigation radio by Alpine.
And then you will need a special cable in addition to the install kit ... the link provided is helpful.

·
Registered
113 Posts
DeputyRAM said:
And then you will need a special cable in addition to the install kit ... the link provided is helpful.
You ONLY need that cable if you are using a Multiplexer to use both the Factory 6 Disc CD Changer and the Sirius Sat Kit.....If you don't have the Changer, like me, all you have to order is the Tuner kit, and the vehicle specific install kit and they come with everything you need.

I done some extensive research on it, and here is the diagram of what you'll need either way with part #s.

Hope this helps
:pimp:
Billy

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
BVest65 said:
You ONLY need that cable if you are using a Multiplexer to use both the Factory 6 Disc CD Changer and the Sirius Sat Kit.....
Ah, thanks ... to be honest I wasn't 100% sure about that! Now if anyone has an RB1, CD changer and Sirius working together let me know what you did ... because it didn't work for me and I used the part numbers listed in that jeep site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.