DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DODGETHIS
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for the sirius sat module that comes in the new truck along with the antenna, i just got my 6 disc and want to have the songs and stuff diplayed on the deck, and anyone know if my 06 1500 slt came with the harness? thanks.

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
Since they are being bought out by XM (the superior of the 2 satellite radios) i would recommend just going with them... unless your stock radio isnt configured for it.

just my .02

-David

·
Registered
587 Posts
schawks73 said:
Since they are being bought out by XM (the superior of the 2 satellite radios) i would recommend just going with them... unless your stock radio isnt configured for it.-David
This is not confirmed. XM and Sirius do want to merge. However, several members of congress have challenged it saying such a merger is not in the best interest of the consumer. Will have to wait and see.

However, both XM and Sirius have stated that if they merged programming would function on either tuner hardware. Dodge/Chrysler products are designed for Sirius tuners sold by Mopar. I have not heard of any aftermarket XM tuner compatible with factory OEM stereos.

I have XM in my Durango and Sirius in my Ram. Durango has an aftermarket deck and Ram has the factory navigation deck. I like both sat services equally.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.