DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Called SIRIUS because I lost my signal. They said that they were showing my unit receiving a good signal and that it must be the radio. When I put the receiver on station 184 to get the signal, it switches to AM in about 30 seconds. Has anyone experienced this problem? :huh: Dealer just called and said that they think the problem is with a module that is also linked to the Navigation system. No wonder I keep getting lost!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I had that problem and after 5hrs of phone time they told me to take to the dealer, dealer found no prob. I called sirius and talked to a guy named Dustin he helped me, he unlogged the radio and relogged and bam it worked. I talked to about 6 people before him.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Terrible Service, Sirius

I have never dealt with a worse company when it comes to customer service than Sirius radio. I have been in "Voice Mail Jail" three times over 30 minutes. E-mailed them and they say they respond in 24 hrs. Try over a week for a response with no help. I also don't like paying for radio and still have to listen to commercials.

·
Registered
852 Posts
joelfolsom said:
I have never dealt with a worse company when it comes to customer service than Sirius radio. I have been in "Voice Mail Jail" three times over 30 minutes. E-mailed them and they say they respond in 24 hrs. Try over a week for a response with no help. I also don't like paying for radio and still have to listen to commercials.

Yep, they have one of the worst customer service centers around. One time I waited for about 30 minutes to talk to a customer rep. then next thing you know the dumbass hangs up on me.... Talk about pist.... :VHOT:

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I know the drill, on hold for 45 min and this automated thing comes on and says goodbye. @%&%$**. Call at 9pm pst and ask for dustin, give me time I
'll get his extension for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.