21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Sirius for me. Howard stern and the nfl: Isn't life great

·
Fade To Black
488 Posts
Sirius for me too, mostly because thats what would work with my head unit when I got it. No problems though, but wish it had MLB.

K9Blitz, nice truck BTW, what kind of rims are they?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
RamAlam said:
I was looking at plans for both systems and it looks like serious has xm beat on the long term plans. xm has a five year plan for FIVE HUNDRED and NINTY NINE bucks, and serious has a life time for 500 big ones
Be sure to read the fine print on the Sirius lifetime plan. I'm pretty sure it's the life of the radio, and not the life of the listener. If your radio happens to break after a year, you'll have paid $500 for a year of service.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That's exactly right DonRam, I had a buddy whose Sirrius went out after 2 years. They replaced the radio for free, but low and behold he had to subscribe again...

Clay

·
2003 1500 QC 4x2 Hemi
37 Posts
Pulled this off the terms and conditions page of Sirius.com... Looks like you can "transfer" your lifetime subscription 3 times. Most likely will cost you $75, but it can be done.

"4. Transfer Fee: If you wish to transfer your Subscription to a different SIRIUS Receiver during the term of a prepaid subscription or committed subscription period, we may charge you a transfer fee of up to $75.00. You may only transfer a lifetime Subscription to a different SIRIUS Receiver a maximum of three times."

·
Registered
344 Posts
XM listener here! Great reception and never had any problems with it whether going portable or in the truck. :gr_patrio

·
Autoglass
4,117 Posts
XM here also!
I get THE TRUCKER CHANNEL #171 Open Road, Laugh America #151, PLUS The old time radio shows! (Now I'm telling my age again!)
And I mounted the antenna on the passenger side roof next to the door! and it is not seen from the front or the rear.(blends in with the black strip of the roof.)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.