DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Gubby's Stomper Truck
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Ram 1500 with stock 1 Cd radio with the Sirius free for one year ... and I was wondering if Mopar has a Radio that I can upgrade too that will display all the info on the radio display like sirius channel the Bands name the song name just like my Sirius Sportster does or do I have to go aftermarket to get the same setup ?

· HEMIENV
252 Posts
i have 07 with the 6cd and sirius and it displays everything. not sure if aftermarket even does but either the nav or 6cd will..make sure it had RDS(radio data system...i think) but any radio over the basic 1cd will work.
-6cd
-6cd+cassette
-Nav

· Toothy Critters Rock!
7,259 Posts
The 6 disc radios for the 06 (think 06+ works) You can probably find an 06+ 6 disc for under $200. it also plays mp3's burned on cd's and displays the incoming phone number if you have uconnect hands free. The 6 discs are complete plug & play swap outs. The 06 nav radio would also display that but it's much more expensive and requires a different bezel.

· Registered
282 Posts
I have the 06 Navigation-6 disc changer. The only thing that I am not satisfied with is that there is no jack to plug in my Ipod. On a vehicle that new and a radio/navigation unit that expensive, it should have been standard. If I'd known, I'd have bought a aftermarket set up that had the goodies that the Dodge radio had along with the Ipod jack.

Nell

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.