DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rear seat do they exist and if so where can I locate them. :huh: :dunno: Am I better off getting one custom made to fit under the drivers side rear seat? Or am I better off getting one out of a Ram SRT-10 Quad cab to put under the drivers rear seat?

I've spent hours looking on-line and can't find anything but the single under the passenger side rear seat or the dual sub boxes. :dunno:

Please help!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Isn't it JL Audio that makes one?

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea Jl makes one but its for the passenger side and that one on ebay is for the passenger side also. Thanks for looking though bubba. I want it for the drivers side like on the SRT-10 quad cab.

I need the storge for my winch kit and I also want my load floors for my Golf clubs.

Like this on the SRT-10......or should I talk to my dealer?

Attachments

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I didn't realize the SRT-10 one was on the driver side... guess all the other single kits are the passenger side.

You mentioned the winch kit... wouldn't it be better to have the sub on the passenger side and the kit on your side?

Also... you wanted to keep the load tray in there... but I'm not seeing one in the pic above...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The load tray on the passenger side is larger then on the drivers side and my clubs fit perfect on that side. I realize that if I put a sub in on either side I'd have to take out the load floor (like on the Srt-10) but if I could get the sub on the drivers side it would work out better. This has been a problem I've been trying to look into for months even before I got my truck! I think I might have to have my dealer order it for me. Or find the part number for it but I haven't been able to yet. Bubba if anyone can help I think your the man for the job! :rck:

For the winch kit being on the passenger side thats why someone always rides [email protected]#ch when im off roading and thats why boots were invented. :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dam dyno mat must love you!!!! :crazy: :rck: :rck: :rck:

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Yea, I suppose the passenger load try is just right for the clubs... especially with the driver side down and it just lays right in front of the seat.

I have a couple different versions of the Dodge Ram Service Manuals... I'll look and see if it may have the SRT-10 stuff in it.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet, Ive tried to call a few salvage places and they don't have any idea what im talking about. May be you might know somebody that would have some better luck.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
No, I could never find any places around here that had any 3G Rams... hell the local place didn't even know what I meant when I asked for a 3rd Gen Ram. He asked what year and when I said 03, he was like "Oh no... we don't have anything that new."

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats awsome....lol!!!!!!! :thatfunny

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Well, they list tech stuff for the SRT-10, bu it doesn't have that specifically listed.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So what they don't think someone will blow the dam thing or what. :thatfunny

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Well, the Service Manual doesn't have part numbers... and I don't have the manual that has that. Plus, I think if a guy with an SRT-10 blew the sub, he'd either go back to the dealer and tell them to order one without discussing price... or he'd go get a bigger system.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea your right agian. But they do have the speaker part numbers in you book right or they don't have those either.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
No part numbers for anything...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW!!!!!

This is going to be a hard one isn't it.

Still looking online and can't find anything.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
The hardest part is waiting on the dealer to look it up since you can't do it yourself. lol

And no, I haven't found anything online either. Kinda surprised nothing on eBay.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea I know.

Well I'll try the dealer tommorrow when I pick up my truck.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.