DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Irishdad2
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed a 50 series Flowmaster. I am very happy with the sound and like how its not to loud in the cab. My question is, I only replaced the stock muffler and I am wondering, would running another muffler (spitting the single exhaust) increase my performance at all. Right now I have the AEM brute force intake and the flowmaster. I am getting the Superchip in about 2 weeks.

One more question: I have an 05 Quad cab Laramie, it has all wheel drive. Does anyone know if that takes away from my performance? Thanks!

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Irishdad2 said:
I recently installed a 50 series Flowmaster. I am very happy with the sound and like how its not to loud in the cab. My question is, I only replaced the stock muffler and I am wondering, would running another muffler (spitting the single exhaust) increase my performance at all. Right now I have the AEM brute force intake and the flowmaster. I am getting the Superchip in about 2 weeks.

One more question: I have an 05 Quad cab Laramie, it has all wheel drive. Does anyone know if that takes away from my performance? Thanks!
Check out our SUPERCHIP prices before you buy... also if you find it lower somplace else I will match it and if possible beat that price (Dodge Talk Members ONLY!).

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
well from what i have seen on here the quad cab 4X4's have alot more weight to them so it kills their times but i may be wrong cause by no means is my truck fast

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Perfomormace wise, it won't make a difference without very serious mods.

Its all about looks.

You got to go with what YOU like, not others.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.