DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe, I'm looking for a single 10" box to go under the seat of my 2007 Ram QC. Your website hasnt been working correctly lately, so I figured I would try to get in touch with you here. Will you post or PM me what you have available and the pricing on it? Thank you.

Matt

·
Registered
977 Posts
Websites working fine. The home page says that the dodge boxes are sold out. Thats why there is nothing under the dodge section.
I'm making a new design as soon as the materials arrive. Once they are built I'll post the new specs and prices. There will now be different boxes for the quad and crew cabs.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. I cant wait to see what changes have been made. Still looking to have them available the 2nd wek of March?

·
Registered
977 Posts
The old boxes were made of three components. A .20" ABS top, 5/8" MDF baffle and a .40" ABS bottom shell.
The new boxes will have a all MDF upper enclosure with two molded ABS pods that go into the wells on each side.
I won't know the exact airspace until they are built and I fill them with water but I'm estimating the quad cab boxes will be around 1.9 ft3 total and the crew cabs will be around 2.2 ft3 total.
The single sub boxes will still be made like the old ones except the depth has been reduced by about 3/8" to allow for a better fit in the crew cab trucks. The single sub boxes are just waiting to be trimmed on the 5 axis router. Its down right now but the spindle should be repaired in the next week.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
its not going anywhere. its working now, no need to spend the time and money to replace it. :D

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
of course there is. You are the DT dude, you have to sample all the new stuff and tell us how it is, while giving us awesome prices on your old stuff :D
some lady at work said the same thing about electronics to me today. She came in to see my iPad 2........which I didn't get. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts