DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This simple device can be used for either a starter or fuel disable. It is a simple 3 wire hookup. About 15 minutes or so.

http://www.aboutsecurityconcepts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Loctronics

I have seen a lot of people looking for a Backup system to help prevent theft especially the ram guys. These normally sell for $99.99 with the 2 keys I will do a special price of $25 for Dodgetalk members + shipping. It will come with the install instruction . There are many different codes ,you will get (1) harness and (2) keys to match that harness. No Install included with this offer.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Are these generation specific. I own an 01 Ram 1500 4x4 SLT RC if that makes a difference. I'm rather interested too. Another thing is how much would shipping be to Canada be via USPS? Thanks

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
I will be interesting in one of those.

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
so you run that wire from the starter wire or whatnot and it wont start unless that little key chip is plugged into it?

·
Registered
772 Posts
I need one of these. Do you take PayPal & what info do you need (vin etc).

Martin

·
I'm just saying...
135 Posts
I'll take one as well. I love this idea because I was in the neighborhood for a week before things were stolen out of the truck. This will keep those punks from making off with the whole thing.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I may be intrested in that as well. What info do you need and how much to ship to 77845

·
Registered
48 Posts
I want one also. What exactly do I need to do to order? I live in San Jose Ca. and I see your in Brentwood (I go there often) can I pick up?

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
Cant a car thief just disconnect/crosswire/hotwire it to steal your car?

·
Registered
772 Posts
I am in london England, can you send it via USPS or will I have to give my buddys address in the US for him to forward on ? Any idea of the time difference so I am not trying to phone when the place is closed :)

Martin

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
I like the idea of this ...... almost like an added feature to the already Immobilizer Keys from Chrysler. am gonna try and get in on this.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
exdecuk said:
I am in london England, can you send it via USPS or will I have to give my buddys address in the US for him to forward on ? Any idea of the time difference so I am not trying to phone when the place is closed :)

Martin
8 hours i believe as for cost por shipping i will need to check when i get back to the office.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I will wait for your reply :)

Martin

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.