DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for pictures of your silver quad cabs. I recently purchased an 08 quad cab sport and am looking for mods that you guys have already done and are pleased with. Ive gone simple so far and have added mudflaps and chrome body side molding, well actually the dealer did. Idealy I would like to add the chrome bug guard on the front, chrome window vents, a tonneau cover, and probably chrome fender flares since I still get mud splash even with the mud flaps. So Im opening this thread up to you guys to show off your trucks, thanks!!

Merry Christmas too.........

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
Silver08 said:
Im looking for pictures of your silver quad cabs. I recently purchased an 08 quad cab sport and am looking for mods that you guys have already done and are pleased with. Ive gone simple so far and have added mudflaps and chrome body side molding, well actually the dealer did. Idealy I would like to add the chrome bug guard on the front, chrome window vents, a tonneau cover, and probably chrome fender flares since I still get mud splash even with the mud flaps. So Im opening this thread up to you guys to show off your trucks, thanks!!

Merry Christmas too.........
I'm NOt a big fan of chrome and silver. They are too close to show a decent contrast like with a blue truck that has chrome. acessories. Here is my Silver/black themed truck. Hope it helps. And YES I do have some chrome still on my truck, but I'm in the process of doing away with it :D

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
Just the right combination of chrome and black IMO

Attachments

·
Silverhemidan
3,277 Posts
Here are a few picts. :rck:

Attachments

·
2,160 Posts

·
2,160 Posts
Tweekin first of all if YOU like Lambo doors then GO FOR IT! I am in no way slamming you for wanting them. ;) I'm just not a big fan of them for the simple fact that they are more for show vehicles that sit around with their doors open to let everyone know that they have them. On a normal driven daily driver truck I would say 85-90% of the time your doors are closed and no one will ever know that you have them installed or not. So what is the sense of having them? It's just me but I don't see a practical use for them other than that. But hey, like said in the beginning, if YOU are down with having them on your truck thats all that matters :rck: As far as the lift and possibly bigger tires, that too is sometimes used for the "hey look at me" factor, I do see a bit more practical use for that. The intention of a lift has merit if a guy wanted bigger tires for off-roading. Yeah, I would do the poll to see what everyone else thinks. You would have more than one crazy guy's opinion thats for sure. Later........ :crazy:

·
If only I had more $$$
3,700 Posts
I will vote Lambo doors are ghey,.. will that be a poll option..

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ya rb513 thats not half of it. My neighbor to the right of me has a dodge and the neighbor across the street 2 houses to the left has a dodge and a few other dodge rams on my street. What can I say my neighborhood is full of smart people with dodges :). Plus you cant see my roomates Dodge in the picture lol. He has one almost identical to mine.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
here a 2 pics of mine, but the pictures are not current. I've gotten rid of all the chrome and have silver and black.

·
Registered
88 Posts
here is mine it is now debadged, has vent vasiors, and sitting on bfgoodrich all terrain t/a ko tires

·
'04 HEMI 4X4
249 Posts
I think black looks much better on silver than chrome. I have a silver truck and have mostly black accessories. I'm working on more.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
JBoze said:
I think black looks much better on silver than chrome. I have a silver truck and have mostly black accessories. I'm working on more.
I tend to agree.

Here is my truck. Not a Quad, but still might give y'all some ideas.

·
'04 HEMI 4X4
249 Posts
Here's mine....... I've got black NFab Nerf Bars on the way, and I'm gonna paint my badges black!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.