Votes: 31 24.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Grab Life By The Balls
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My current 04 durango has the wood dash bezel and i was thinking about getting the silver one to replace it. What one would you rather have? If you have a silver one could you post a picture of it?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Search this forum for "bezel" and you will find that this topic has been discussed before - there should be several pictures of the sliver bezel which someone was offering on ebay regularly

·
Grab Life By The Balls
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the silver one better, i also was thinking of painting it the body color.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I know some Chargers come with body color bezels - have not seen that on a D; might be interesting given yours is Patriot Blue. If you do it, post pics

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I dunno' - i am thinking of painting mine black (Night Runner WannaB)

·
RangoArkie
1,442 Posts
Definitely go with the silver. I'm replacing my wood bezel as soon as I can (maybe a good Christmas present for myself). Have this pic on my computer to remind myself of what I wish mine looked like.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
arkietech said:
Definitely go with the silver. I'm replacing my wood bezel as soon as I can (maybe a good Christmas present for myself). Have this pic on my computer to remind myself of what I wish mine looked like.
Welcome to DT! If you need that Silver piece for the center consol I do still have one at home! It fits the 6 disc changer radio with A/C control and heated seats. I upgraded my D to the NAV unit. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
so that is what the silver looks like with the grey interior. was thinking the same love to get that look alike wood out.

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
Should have asked me! Looks like my bezel is gone...pick up on Sunday! We have a small GTG to practice for next year!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
like i knew!! :crazy: :crazy: i don't think it would've of fit anyways. don't have heated seats on my D. wife thinks my rear is hot enough!! LMAO!!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
:huh:

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
You don't need heated seat you have a hot rear end. Not a great option for Texas anyway, to friggin hot down there.....not for me!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
yeah it is!!! it feels like 79 outside right now!! miss the cold weather..

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
nope! just saying it is hot outside!!! should be cold or cool....

·
Grab Life By The Balls
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ive been looking on ebay for one and i can find one in silver. I should see if my dads friend in the parts department can get me one. He just got me some new mirrors for my durango.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.