DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
15,912 Posts
The only way your name changes color is if you become a sponsor. If you have something to sell or a service you are going to charge for, then send a PM to the ADMIN to ask about sponsorship. We currently do not have a program for "donators"

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The only way your name changes color is if you become a sponsor. If you have something to sell or a service you are going to charge for, then send a PM to the ADMIN to ask about sponsorship. We currently do not have a program for "donators"
Well I'll leave the idea out there that this is something you could implement in the future to offer an incentive to donate. Other sites have done this, where people who donate or have a "special" membership have a different username colour and other perks, which would help fund the site as more people would want those perks I think.

Just an idea anyway...I'm full of them if you ever want more ideas....haha. :D This is the idea section after all. :D

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
i'm actually glad that DT doesn't force you into donating...i belong to another site that even "supporting" members don't have all the sig size and pic posting privileges that regular DT folk get....

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It was just an idea... :D

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.