1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
That's pretty damn cool. Any SXT on the way? :rck:

·
Registered
66 Posts
You could also take the visors off, & hold them over a sauce pan of boiling water for about 2 minutes. the adhesive on the sticker will loosen, & peel right off.

·
Registered
401 Posts
SXT just as I typed it :)

·
Mineral Grey Metallic SXT
100 Posts
Been biting my tongue, can't do it any more. So we're supposed to cover up a safety badge that I honestly never see with some big rubber/plastic gaudy badge that we'll see every time we get in the car. blech...

It's a neat idea, I'll give it that, but man a big yellow ram staring at me, sorry I just don't see that happening.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
I think the dark grey ones look pretty cool myself.....

·
Registered
679 Posts
where can I find the R/T black stickers that were posted not long ago?
I didn't get em then but now wish I had.
I'm not feeling the bars of soap pictured above.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can find them at our website www.mrkgroup.net. We have them in many colors so you won't have to look at yellow. You can match it to your vehicle color scheme. They are just for fun. I have them in Firefighter and Paramedic also. You should see this guys truck that was a firefighter we really decked him out. I haven't posted any pictures because his truck was a ford but it looks cool.

·
Registered
290 Posts
ring covers around the speedo and tack

hay mrkgroup whats the chance of them making red ring covers to go over the silver speedo ring and the tack ring on the dash?you know to match the red knob covers that i'd get when the ring covers are offered.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.