DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
921 - 929 of 929 Posts

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
yes you can.. i ended up trimming the inner rear fenders a littl bit...

·
One Low SXT
155 Posts
Man, it's been a long time since I've posted anything!
Here's a 2 year old pic. Since then I've gotten some halo headlights and a bed cover. The halos are likely coming off soon. I'm going to crack open my OEM's, paint them, and throw on some Oracle's. The bed cover is nice but I need a locking tailgate handle or I'll remove the handle and get a pop tailgate. Oh and sorry for the bad quality, from a cell phone 2 years ago!

Attachments

·
One Low SXT
155 Posts
Well it's no Satin Pumpkin :worthy: but thanks! I haven't done much but hopefully soon I'll be doing some much needed work on it. Can't afford motorcycles, RC's, and truck mods. Don't tell anybody she's just a 3.7 :secret2: lol almost at the 75k mark

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
me too, gotta find someone i can trust to cut my frame.

·
One Low SXT
155 Posts
Thanks guys. I love the way it sits. I was originally going to do the 2/4 but I saw a Ram with it and decided I wanted it a little lower so I could load up my motocross bike easier. I'm more than glad I went with the 4/6. It rides nice and smooth and I don't miss the high roller days at all. I think I'm going to try to plasti-dip (I think that's right) the grille and bumpers next. If it turns out nice, I'm going to mask off and spray up some satin black designs down the sides of my truck.

·
Ram 4.7L Yellow Jacket
595 Posts
921 - 929 of 929 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.