DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
901 - 920 of 929 Posts

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Ok, i was just wondering cause it looked like he had less fender gap than I do. I wish I would have gotten a tire maybe 1-2" taller.

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
heres my RAM I dont think Ive posted here
:rck:

Attachments

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
the front is mean looking...nice!

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts

·
SLICK-RICK
2 Posts
Just joined still in the works
cia, long tube headers, painted interior, custom fiberglass sub box, custom under seat amp display, smooth roll pan, shaved tailgate with plade on side and tinted tail lights prob missed a couple things

Attachments

·
Work In Progress
1,321 Posts
Man ole man do I have some pics to post in here. Not enough room though. Still trying to decide what to do with the rims.

Attachments

·
Work In Progress
1,321 Posts
That's 504. Good to see other Louisiana guys on the forum. How much of a drop do you have on your truck? I'm trying to decide if I wanna go 2 inches lower.

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
The trucks look great guys. I miss having a dropped sport truck. I wish there was room in the budget to have both.
Feel free to post pics of ur old truck

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Same for me, If I had the funds I wouldn't mind having a 4x4 with a leveling kit & a 3-6" lift with 33-35s or just a Powerwagon to go alongside my lowered truck. It would be cool to have both.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...sniff..sniff...I remember the ole girl...tho her time with us was short lived, she will always be remembered in our hearts an souls and a motivation for us who knew her...

901 - 920 of 929 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.