Status
Not open for further replies.
881 - 900 of 929 Posts

·
****TwIzTeD1****
48 Posts
Wow those headlights are awesome... as well as the ram as a whole :D
Thank you! I got them from a member on this website I believe lol

Wow dude that looks amazing. Definitely one of my new favorites! How much drop do you have?
thank you sir. I'm honored to be considered anyone's favorite. Lol honestly I don't even know. I know from the ground to the top of the fender well I'm sitting right at 28 3/4".

·
****TwIzTeD1****
48 Posts

·
****TwIzTeD1****
48 Posts
Yeah they take some getting used to but over all I can see fine.

·
Fueled by 1.21 jiggawatts
2,722 Posts
Yeah they take some getting used to but over all I can see fine.
Put my SS mirrors on yesterday.. Yeah, they take some getting used to for sure!! They're actually a bit smaller than I thought.. I like them though!! I think when I repaint my hood I'm going to paint the mirrors black too. Give them a bit more depth.. I can see this gloss black plastic fading in time too. How old are yours? How well has the finish held up? Mine were slightly scuffed out of the box..

·
Unregistered User
535 Posts
Put my SS mirrors on yesterday.. Yeah, they take some getting used to for sure!! They're actually a bit smaller than I thought.. I like them though!! I think when I repaint my hood I'm going to paint the mirrors black too. Give them a bit more depth.. I can see this gloss black plastic fading in time too. How old are yours? How well has the finish held up? Mine were slightly scuffed out of the box..
On my old S-10 the tops started to fade after about 1.5 years or so...

Definitely get them painted.

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
here's my lil sport. i took the plasti-dip off the rims yesterday

ram2.jpg

ram3.jpg

ram4.jpg

ram7.jpg

ram8.jpg

ram9.jpg

ram11.jpg

ram5.jpg

·
2005 Hemi Ram
1,435 Posts
Great looking truck. Definantly liking how you got the exhaust tucked up in the bumper like the 4th gens.

·
****TwIzTeD1****
48 Posts
I had mine painted because I didn't like the "lack" of gloss. Lol

·
Ram Hard, Go Deep
333 Posts
PDIP muh brotha

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Looks a little lower than my 2/4. What size tires do u have on there?

881 - 900 of 929 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.