DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie here and was wondering what everyone was using for exhaust tips please post pics.I had camaro tips installed and think they look great. :rck: Also please share opinons on the different companies out there.I had mine custom bent with a stainless Magnaflow muffler with dual 2 inch tubiing.

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
I think there are pics of mine in my gallery, on my old truck as well. I too went custom bent but with a super40 muffler

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
im interested too as im redoing mine and need ideas....shop wont do side exit before the rear tire the way i want :(

·
Registered
410 Posts
rb513 said:
im interested too as im redoing mine and need ideas....shop wont do side exit before the rear tire the way i want :(
Go to another shop.....

Just had mine done one into two FM 50...exits on either side of the spare tire and tucked all the way up...no pipe visible for anywhere....very clean looking....

·
Finally a 5 speed
2,419 Posts
Here are my "Alabama ******* pipes." I know a lot of people think the dual out the back is overdone, but I still like it.

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
what did they charge to run yours out the side before the tire with the dual tips, seth?

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
rb513 said:
what did they charge to run yours out the side before the tire with the dual tips, seth?
most people could definitely find a shop to do it cheaper, lets put it that way. I think my 2000 cost me $300ish for single 3"/flowmaster 40 muffler/4" stainless tip.
My 04, they charged me $425 for 3" to super40 to dual outlet/3.5" stainless tips. It was too much money but I wanted it done that week and knew they'd do a good job...owell

·
Finally a 5 speed
2,419 Posts
I know you cant see in my picture, but the tips are like 18" long.

Im about to cut them off and dump it though, something got on the passenger side one and stained it and I cant get it off even by polishing it.

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
ya mine are 18" long tips as well...I would recommend those to anyone as I hate when you can see where the tip starts right under the body panel.

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
im wanting dual out before the rear passenger tire but the shop looked at me like i had 2 heads :mad:

-i may run them out the back like dodgehemi345 but angle at like a 15 or 30 degree angle to be different

·
Registered
129 Posts
mine

Banks

Attachments

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
rb513 said:
im wanting dual out before the rear passenger tire but the shop looked at me like i had 2 heads :mad:

-i may run them out the back like dodgehemi345 but angle at like a 15 or 30 degree angle to be different
ya if they look at you weird for that 1) they must not do alot of custom work and 2) I wouldn't want them to work on mine unless it was really generic I guess.

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
no, they are out of the question :D im talking with 2 other shops but they work the same hrs i do :(

·
Hosing them down
534 Posts
Daytona tips.

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
whitelightin your truck is rad! If I had a 2wd I think it would look just like that, but black :D

·
Hosing them down
534 Posts
seth505 said:
whitelightin your truck is rad! If I had a 2wd I think it would look just like that, but black :D
Thanks. The drop is currently off and It is soon to be lifted Prerunner style.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.