Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did you like this vehicle ?

"....The Dodge Nitro concept would be the first mid-size SUV for Dodge, completing the brand’s current lineup, which now consists of passenger cars, minivans, trucks and a full-size SUV. The five-passenger Nitro is designed to attract a customer seeking style, performance and utility. ..."

"... The rear cargo floor is made of rugged-textured vinyl and is easy to clean. With the rear hatch open, the cargo floor slides rearward for easy and convenient loading and unloading of packages. Modular storage bins and a first-aid kit are located in the rear quarters of the vehicle...."

"...The Dodge Nitro concept is not only great to look at, it’s fun to drive. The Dodge Nitro concept’s estimated performance figures include a top speed of 108 mph, standing 1/4 mile at 16.9 seconds, and can go from 0–60 mph in 9.6 seconds. ..."

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
I like it a lot......... and I know I could sell it. We have people looking for those kinds of vehicles all the time, and have no choice but to send them over to the Jeep store.

·
AndIHopeYouLikeRamminToo!
1,438 Posts
Where was it after my wife rolled her Escape last Oct.? If Dodge only had a smaller SUV out back then. We would've had one. So instead, we got another Escape.

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and my wife is now driving a Toyota RAV4 because she wanted something like a Durango, but smaller ...

Yes, I think there is a market for a vehicle like that

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Yes, even though the SUV is almost dead a SUV with great MPG would be good.

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
I like it but it needs more power or an srt version.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Jeez! Don't whore out the SRT sticker like they did the Hemi! What next, Grand Caravan Hemi SRT-6? lol

IMO, It resembles the Jeep Commander, and for the Nitro to work, it needs to be really economical.

·
Registered
288 Posts
ramtrax_2k2 said:
:YUK: rather see them make the jeep hurricane .... even if it only came with a single hemi :gr_patrio
Taking performance to the next level....Jeep Hurricane SRT-16!!!! :rck: :rck: :rck: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
I like it. Even with the 3.7 in it. I could live with the little drop in power. I have driven the Liberty and I think it has adequate power.

BUILD IT AND I'LL BUY ONE!! :D

·
Registered
840 Posts
hemi_dakota94 said:
I like it. Even with the 3.7 in it. I could live with the little drop in power. I have driven the Liberty and I think it has adequate power.
:stupid: but I'd rather have the hemi :gr_patrio

·
SRT-4
3,262 Posts
I like the design

Though those performance figures completely turn me away from it

·
AndIHopeYouLikeRamminToo!
1,438 Posts
TorqueDemon said:
Jeez! Don't whore out the SRT sticker like they did the Hemi! What next, Grand Caravan Hemi SRT-6? lol

IMO, It resembles the Jeep Commander, and for the Nitro to work, it needs to be really economical.
Don't even joke about that. My wife keeps telling me that we need a minivan. I keep telling her that unless it has a Hemi, I ain't getting one.

And I hate minivans.

·
Registered
288 Posts
FreakshowWilly said:
Don't even joke about that. My wife keeps telling me that we need a minivan. I keep telling her that unless it has a Hemi, I ain't getting one.

And I hate minivans.
My sarcasm detector is stumped...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.