DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shopping for Magnum

650 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  done 
#1 ·
I have been shopping for a Magnum all weekend. The dealers have told me about a voucher Dodge has if the car is an old manufacture date. They have a red dot they put on the sticker of a yellow dot for 2000 or 1000 off. Does anyone know how I can tell where the manufactured date information is at on the sticker? Some dealers won't disclose the info to me and act as if they are only "willing" to take off that amount only if I insist. it is my understanding that the voucher is signed by the buyer and the dealer recieves th mony back like a rebate.

Sorry for the long post just trying to get a good deal. Right now I have them down to 23,870 and the MSRP is 29,870.... is this as good as I can get?

#3 ·
KCWarthog said:
I have been shopping for a Magnum all weekend. The dealers have told me about a voucher Dodge has if the car is an old manufacture date. They have a red dot they put on the sticker of a yellow dot for 2000 or 1000 off. Does anyone know how I can tell where the manufactured date information is at on the sticker? Some dealers won't disclose the info to me and act as if they are only "willing" to take off that amount only if I insist. it is my understanding that the voucher is signed by the buyer and the dealer recieves th mony back like a rebate.

Sorry for the long post just trying to get a good deal. Right now I have them down to 23,870 and the MSRP is 29,870.... is this as good as I can get?
Well that is the largest discount that I can recall seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.