DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Thinking About Replacing My Shocks On My 98 Qc 1500 Any Suggestions, Def Appreciate The Input.....not Looking To Spend A Million :) But Im Not Cheap Either, Thanks In Advance

Also Looking To Put A Sub System In My Truck, Any Suggestions Or If Anyone Is Selling Anything For My Truck Let Me Know, Thanks :d

·
Mmmmmmmmm, beer.
2,485 Posts
I run Rancho 9000RSX adjustable shocks. They are hands down the best shock I have ever used. Turn of a knob, and you can adjust the ride quality (like for washboardy dirt roads, off-roading, etc...). They are kinda pricey, but I got mine during a buy 3 get 1 free sale at a local off-road shop here in town.

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Edelbrock IAS or Rancho RSX 1700s. Who are you trying to kid, we all know you're a cheap f*cker. :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heeyyyyyyyyy

Your not suppose to tell everyone im so cheap Don and thanks for the suggestions, now you gotta put them on for me ;)

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
Ramtough924 said:
Your not suppose to tell everyone im so cheap Don and thanks for the suggestions, now you gotta put them on for me ;)
That's fine, I'll be needing some extra muscle for when the Hotchkis goes in. One hand washes the other :rck:

·
Love my 66 monaco 500
1,239 Posts
I have Rancho 9000s with the in cab adjuster, I love the set up.
This setup is not cheap though.
Scott

·
Registered
54 Posts
nobody's cheaper than me. i got gabriel truck shocks from autozone. about $27 or so each. they work fine. i also cut the straps, hung them up out in the yard and spray painted them black before i put them on. i don't like bright colored stuff under the truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.