DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No....Sorry she's not naked but it got you to read this...

Diamond Plate Floor Mats*****
Who's got them?? Do they completely cover all the Carpet?? Where can I get them cheap(I know...I know...Ebay)?? I need to get something thats going to keep the mud off my carpet. We ride ATV's all the time and I getting sick of cleaning mud out of the carpet. I was hoping these would help and they look pretty sweet too!!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Well, I actually thought this was another debadged thread...hehehehe :D

Try here...Diamond Plate floor mats

Not sure exactly HOW cheap you are looking for...But these look pretty good. Been thinking about getting a set. But, of course, eBay would be the probably be the cheapest place to get it.

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MikeHo808 said:
Well, I actually thought this was another debadged thread...hehehehe :D

Try here...Diamond Plate floor mats

Not sure exactly HOW cheap you are looking for...But these look pretty good. Been thinking about getting a set. But, of course, eBay would be the probably be the cheapest place to get it.
Cool thanks for the link.....http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part....tfamilyid/1289/subcategoryid/186/categoryid/1
This is what I found and the ones on ebay that I saw were about $15 cheaper!!! And your right I forgot all about the "Naked" being the Debadged thing....oh well....I got a quick reply anyways!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.