DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
mitchgmace said:
OMG I've heard that before.

Maybe your mind will retain it this time. ;) I learned this life lesson early and benefited greatly. For real.


My issue was always the fine line between arrogance and confidence. Go figure. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Hey, Dodge Chick

Well, I never guessed this thread would last so long or go downhill so fast.
Yes, I have dented MY OWN truck, (not this one) but never someone else's. My wife has dented her own car several times, including the time she tried to pull out of the garage before the door was all the way up. She also dented my previous truck in the same way, hitting the corner post while backing out of the carport. Part of what bugged me is that this is the first truck I have really liked.
She wants me to teach her how to drive my tractor :thatfunny :thatfunny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
553 Posts
mitchgmace said:
I bet DodgeChick is either getting sick or Excited now. LOL
Over cows?? Cows suck... Im getting sick ...of listening to you two that is lol
 

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
Joined
·
3,696 Posts
Some thread, I guess the people concerned with Hemi Tick won't get any help. ;)

Thank you DodgeChick and BLACKWOLF for all the commotion. :D

Now just PM each other your addresses and tell us how it went, we all know you two are beginning to cross that fine line between "like" and "what's your address babe". :thatfunny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
Hemi Pete said:
Some thread, I guess the people concerned with Hemi Tick won't get any help. ;)

I would feel bad if I was standing in the way of any actual help they could get. But there is no help so I might as well entertain them instead. :)
 

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
Joined
·
3,696 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
I would feel bad if I was standing in the way of any actual help they could get. But there is no help so I might as well entertain them instead. :)
The problem with you is you just won't try! :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
293 Posts
Ok, boyzzzzzzz, let's lay off the chick. She is innocent. Besides, she's all dodge!!! She sounds like a sweetheart.

Hey chick, hows good ole NY? I'm from long island. I miss my yankees and islanders.
 

·
HEMI Power
Joined
·
993 Posts
Chauncy said:
Paige did you do the same to her new car? lol
LMAO. :D That would have gotten me into some of that hot water I mentioned before, so no I didn't do it.

But I won't try to fool ya, I did think about it! :D
 

·
HEMI Power
Joined
·
993 Posts
DodgeChick said:
...Im guessing there wasnt any wind though huh?? :D
Nope, I wish that there was, because I think that would have been easier to accept.

Anyway she knew that she'd screwed up and felt bad about it. She had apologized later after I had cooled off. (Plus, she let me buy some goodies for the truck! :D :D :D )
 

·
HEMI Power
Joined
·
993 Posts
I've got another female denting the truck story:

One day, one of my buddies asked me to help him pick up a new computer desk that he had just bought. I said yes, and later picked him up in my truck. We drove down to the furniture store, picked up the desk and drove back to his house (which is also on base housing). I backed into Dave's car port area, and we unloaded the desk and put it in the house.

After we were done moving it, we went back outside and stood further down the driveway and had a cold drink and a smoke. While we were standing there, my buddy's wife came outside with their 2-year old daughter. Their daughter was playing with some of her toys in the car port area while the three of us were talking.

About a minute had passed when we heard this loud BANG, BANG, BANG coming from the back end of the truck. We all ran into the car port area to find out that Madison (the two year old) had picked up a broom stick and decided to use the passenger side of my bed as a drum.

Dave's wife took the broom stick from her and took Maddy into the house, while we inspected for damage. She left three quarter-sized dings in the side of the bed, but I couldn't get mad at her because she's a kid, and didn't know any better.

Dave offered to pay for the damage, which was a good thing in my book. It didn't cost that much to fix anyway--only 30 dollars.

Thank God for paintless dent repair!! The guy had gotten rid of the dents in less than 15 minutes.

The females may not be driving my truck, but apparently they don't have to drive it to dent the hell out of it!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
553 Posts
NYYankeeDodge said:
Ok, boyzzzzzzz, let's lay off the chick. She is innocent. Besides, she's all dodge!!! She sounds like a sweetheart.

Hey chick, hows good ole NY? I'm from long island. I miss my yankees and islanders.
lol thank you :)
NY is ok. Stinkin hot as hell right now. Humidity is killing me...other then that its ok though....


page329 said:
Nope, I wish that there was, because I think that would have been easier to accept.

Anyway she knew that she'd screwed up and felt bad about it. She had apologized later after I had cooled off. (Plus, she let me buy some goodies for the truck! :D :D :D )
LOL goodies are always a good way to make up for things ;)

Page~ that story is too funny lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,130 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
Maybe your mind will retain it this time. ;) I learned this life lesson early and benefited greatly. For real.


My issue was always the fine line between arrogance and confidence. Go figure. :D
look who's talking. :thatfunny
time to look in the mirror
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,130 Posts
I'm confident in the things I say and do. I'm honest. And honesty runs most off.
 
101 - 114 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top