DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone on here who has shaved doors post some pics i am takin my truck in tomorrow to get it started and i just want to get some looks at what it is goin to look like.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
egdod said:
anyone on here who has shaved doors post some pics i am takin my truck in tomorrow to get it started and i just want to get some looks at what it is goin to look like.
I don't have shaved doors but here is a photochop that I did with shaved doors, gas door, and tailgate handle! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Just a few...

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Hey Henry, where did you find that secret pic of my truck. I wasn't gonna show anyone until I put on my red sport grille.

KB

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Now see thats why I left the names out!

Now everyone knows!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
LOL, I wish I was laid out like that. That things sick! But I would go with some different rims though. But, I do have a new Red sport grill shell, Ha Ha!

KB

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
KB112 said:
LOL, I wish I was laid out like that. That things sick! But I would go with some different rims though. But, I do have a new Red sport grill shell, Ha Ha!

KB
Same thing I was thinking... But the shell is fine. :D

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I find that silver quad extremely sexy and want to touch it......uhhh I mean "Drive it"...all over the place! :eek:

·
Registered
908 Posts
here are a couple of mine...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Here's a question, how do you get into it?

·
Registered
908 Posts
mine is on the remote that operates my 2-way alarm system. the extra channels open up the driver's side door and the passenger side door, then in side i have 3 different buttons that open up the doors from the drivers seat... i will try and get some pics of it to show you the set up...

·
Registered
4,228 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
I hate to be nosey but I want to do this to my truck. I know how much the kits cost how much does the install (ie body work) cost I know it verys by installer but I would just like a ball park figure. Thanks Trey

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I got a qoute for $250 (2dr) + Lifetime on the paint.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Damn, Thats not bad at all.... I was thinking WAY more expensive... Does this include Installing the Kit, as well as the body work and paint?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Well here is mine.they shaved both doors,relocated the tailgate handle,and shaved the antenna(sp?).

Attachments

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
dskirtech said:
Damn, Thats not bad at all.... I was thinking WAY more expensive... Does this include Installing the Kit, as well as the body work and paint?
That was only for the body work. The kit isnt hard to install at all. You can install it with or without the handles shaved. Im going to install the kit first, then take it to have the handles removed. Truckin' did a write-up on the same kit a couple months back.

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
I'm with Dane, that ain't bad at all. I'd always planned on doing them. And like always, I want to do as much I can on my own. I think it's time to start asking these paint shops around here how much they'd charge to weld in a couple of plates, 'glass it, and squirt it.

Dane (yep, that's right, Dane, lol)

·
Registered
378 Posts
That is alot lower price then I expected. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
do they make a tailgate relocator that has a lock on it because i want have a bed cover for a while?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.