DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since many of you have "Sharadon" in your signature, Denny was notified by a site administrator about advertisting on this site. Denny paid for the advertising price last night. Let the party get started.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Congrats!!! :rck:

·
Registered
408 Posts
sweet when do the group buys start.. :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Im in.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As soon as the site administrator acknowledge's Denny's payment, then and only then, I'll come up with some group buy offering's like, custom stroker engines, transmission's, valve bodies, CNC 5.7/6.1 heads, intake manifold's, custom cam's, custom valve train assemblies, and the list will go on and on.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
hemidup said:
As soon as the site administrator acknowledge's Denny's payment, then and only then, I'll come up with some group buy offering's like, custom stroker engines, transmission's, valve bodies, CNC 5.7/6.1 heads, intake manifold's, custom cam's, custom valve train assemblies, and the list will go on and on.
Is there anything in that list that isnt going into mine :D

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HEMI450HP said:
Is there anything in that list that isnt going into mine :D[/QUOTE

Yup.........A return style fuel system with an adjustable fuel pressure regulator with custom built fuel rails.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Nice to have y'all around. I guess folks missed your first site advertisement of a free Sharadon 548 trans. I'm the only taker. Thanks for that!!!!

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hemifever said:
Nice to have y'all around. I guess folks missed your first site advertisement of a free Sharadon 548 trans. I'm the only taker. Thanks for that!!!!
Yes Sean, you'll get the best of the best, for free. If it wasn't for you, the hybrid 58 RFE would still be in it's infancy. Thanks for all the info you sent me. :rck:

·
Bad AZZ Silver Hemi
1,042 Posts
Welcome Sharadon buddies time to run fast or go home good move hopefully we can get some good group buys on some of these new products. Denny my Heads should be on tommorow and I found a book at O' Riley for the head bolts torque specs thanks

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
05moparsilver said:
Welcome Sharadon buddies time to run fast or go home good move hopefully we can get some good group buys on some of these new products. Denny my Heads should be on tommorow and I found a book at O' Riley for the head bolts torque specs thanks
I cant wait to see how your truck runs when you get it back to the track.

BTW...did you pick up those belts?

·
Bad AZZ Silver Hemi
1,042 Posts
yeah Im going try not to run the psc1. Got to see how it go's waiting on the diablo if not I will install it maybe Baytown Friday night for me

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
05moparsilver said:
yeah Im going try not to run the psc1. Got to see how it go's waiting on the diablo if not I will install it maybe Baytown Friday night for me
Its supposed to be some good racing weather Friday, so lets hope its runs ok on the stock tune.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Cool, my thanks go out to you. :tup:

KB

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Thanks guys. I have to admit. Lots of good people with a common interest. A few screw balls to make it interesting.(I've been acused of that myself) Should be fun.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
sharadonper said:
Thanks guys. I have to admit. Lots of good people with a common interest. A few screw balls to make it interesting.(I've been acused of that myself) Should be fun.
If we all agreed it wouldnt be any fun right :D

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.