DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as many know and the newer people to the site don't. PR&D and Sharadon had a bit of a fallingout last year. We were both part of the original Hemi experimenters, developers, basiclly the guys who were some of the first to get into the new hemis in the trucks. All but a few of the hemi stroker trucks that have been done are either PR&D's or Sharadons. Sharadons vanguard truckss were Jerrys (Hemidups) blown 392 truck and more recently Matts (450 HP's) truck. We have been working on Scotts truck with my 414 CI engine and SRT10 rearend with a 4 link. We also have had some strong running strokers like WBW2, 383 Hemi, Joey (quick03) on dodge truck world. Well, that all asside with the new year starting and lots of new hemi stuff going on we have decided that the fueding we were doing just hurt all of us including the hemi truck community, heck those guys sent a card when my dad unexpectidly died in 06 (thanks guys). The issues we had weather foundid or not just hurt us all. I have been talkiging to Jerry (Hemidup) with Sharadon and he says (and I hope) Denny will be on board too but at this point PR&D and Sharadon will be back and working together like back in the old days. We all have a responsibility to the hemi community and the issues just hold us all back. I think we all have new big plans with the hemis and were all better off working together.

So to the guys at Sharadon I'm handing out the olive branch and a greetings of a new year where were all working together and having fun like we used too when we were all over on DTW a few years back.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
I'll drink to that! Cheers.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
I am so happy to see this post Stu. I have always looked up to you and have nothing but respect for you. Combine your knowledge of these motors with Jerry and Denny, and things are going to take off once again like they did in the past. 2008 is going to be a great year for the 5.7/6.1 Hemi's thanks to you guys!!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hoping that 08 will be a big year for Hemi performance. I really want to see that happen.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Really glad to hear about this Stu!!! :rck:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
392Stu said:
I'm hoping that 08 will be a big year for Hemi performance. I really want to see that happen.
I'm hoping that 08 will be the year. I'm looking foward to it. Happy New Years everyone. :rck:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
That's great news guys

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HEMI450HP said:
Do you guys have any crazy new builds aside from Scott's right now?
We are currently fininshing up a 392/6.1 on a 300C with a direct port NOS settup and everything required to handle the power output from that. We have a 407/5.7 going together this month with a direct port NOS settup and a 6.1 L top end. I just finished two 420 CI engines for mud drag racing that will go out as soon as we have cams. Yesterday I finished a 392/5.7 with a 6.1 top end for a charger that as far as I can tell will be the first piston guided Hemi. It came out with a 1588 gram bob weight so it should be extremely fast reving but will be an NA engine. I have high hopes for the NA times on this one. OH, it's also an MDS engine with 222 intake duration and 226 exhaust duration 0.556/0.556" lift on a 112 LSA so it will probablly be the fastest MDS anything with some luck.

I've got about 4 engines waiting also so I've been pretty busy.

·
Banned
2,108 Posts
That post made my day, I was very dissapointed when you all were having problems. I didn't get any details, and honestly I don't care to know them, cause I would hate to know that I had to pick sides. I think it's awesome that yall have worked through them and will be working together again in the future. With all of yalls knowledge/experience put together there's no telling what can be accomplished.:rck: :rck: :rck:

2008 just keeps getting better.:)

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
proudhemi said:
That post made my day, I was very dissapointed when you all were having problems. I didn't get any details, and honestly I don't care to know them, cause I would hate to know that I had to pick sides. I think it's awesome that yall have worked through them and will be working together again in the future. With all of yalls knowledge/experience put together there's no telling what can be accomplished.:rck: :rck: :rck:

2008 just keeps getting better.:)
I think thats what made me go there we can all do allot more working together like we did in the old days before anything was availabel to make the hemis go fast so we had to come up with it. In reality it's really us against the LSx's so were all on the same team.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Awesome post Stu.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Stu,, I'm glad the BS is over. I'll call you tomorrow.

·
or no car
1,269 Posts
great to hear! We are a small community so sticking together can only improve things

·
Registered
641 Posts
This is good news for all!

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
good news.. i was glad when stu called me today and told me about this congrads guys and i can't wait for the things to come in 2008!

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts
I hope all this comes to fruition, because you guys don't know how much of an impact this had on the rest of the community. You might have an idea that it hurt us a little but I don't think you know to what extent. It's very hard to post a comment and wording it in a way not to offend one side or the other. It also seemed like if one side would respond to a question, the other side would usually stay away from it. And that's why people usually post the questions on the forums, to get as many opinions as possible. Also, the customers from each respective side usually got in on the action too.
I plan on taking a plunge into the engine during this next year and I'm going to need all the help I can get.
One last thing, you guys are making a lot of people really happy with this post.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.