Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
impressive!!! looks excellent!! i really like it!! the red and black looks fantastic.. now does that hood rout the air to the air cleaner?? i notice on the hood open pick there a open bulge on the underside where the air cleaner would be.. is the shaker portion more for looks, and the hood does the air flow portion? AWSOME!! :rck:

Q

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
just one word...SWEET!

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
like i said before looks like crap!!!!! send that hood to me. and ill put it on my truck so you will not have to look at it any more. J/K LOOK GOOD i really want that hood. just need the $$ for one.

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
AWSOME MAN!!!! Just one thing.......don't forget the Shaker decal!! :rck:

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
That thing is hot! :rck:

KB

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
sick bro...keep up the good work...always a fan of the shaker hood

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Very, very nice! That's the best hood setup I've seen to date!:tup:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Looks great man! I wish they had been in production when i got my stuff!!! I am kinda digging your painted wiper arms to!!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Puddin' & pie!

·
Registered
257 Posts
yeah, I think it looks awsome! but again, is it a working scoop? how does it flow?

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It takes air in through the scoop. The scoop routes it into a ducting that is molded into the hood. The ducting in the hood routes it to the air filter box.

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Major props. Looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! if you don't mind me asking, how much did that whole set-up cost ya?? Keep up the great work!!!! :gr_patrio :rck: :rck:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.