DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. so I had my turn signal switch replaced a week ago. Since then, my ABS/Parking Brake Lights come on, followed by the radio quitting along with the turn signals and wipers. Dimmer switch (built into the signal switch) still works... when the ABS/Parking Lights go off... the radio and all the above function as normal. This happens at random intervals. I don't know what to do here... i dont exactly have the $$ for a full out electrical inspection and repair... any ideas because this i driving me nuts! please reply to [email protected] if you have any helpful suggestions.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
What year? Sounds like someone left a loose connection at the ignition switch or in the steering column. Can you take it back to the people that worked on it?

·
WrenchRat
7 Posts
They either put the wrong switch in the column or it is misaligned or loose. With all of the contacts in the switch, all it takes is to be off by a couple of mm and unpredictable results will occur. also the same with being loose.

·
Registered
301 Posts
serious electrical

Check the two bolts holding up the column.They use to put one of the main dash grounds there. It may be loss

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.