DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have the GS blower on order, and their airbox is going to be no where near the opening on the RK hood, I think I am going to sell it. Most of you know I just got it back for goodness sakes! Here is the deal, I paid $800 something for the hood and shipping, another $1300 went into the prep and paint so I'm into it for what, $2100, shhh don't let the Mrs. find out. I have the original box but it would probably work best if someone near by want to meet up and do the install. Hell my Mag will be in L.A. for a week getting the blower installed so, even So-Cal is possible. Make me a reasonable offer and we can deal.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have to go back to stock but, I did not see much sence in keeping the ram air hood plus the sale of it would help off set the large chunk of my backside they are going to get when I complete the install.

·
Registered
332 Posts
obiwan said:
Since Hell my Mag will be in L.A. for a week getting the blower installed so, even So-Cal is possible. Make me a reasonable offer and we can deal.
obiwan,
Wow! After all you went through with that hood I want to say, "You da man!". I'm waiting to order a black 2006 SRT-8 and your hood is on my list of mods. Do you know if the 2005 black and 2006 is the same paint as well as the fit? I'd love to buy it from you on the come if that's the case. I live in O.C. but I don't expect to see my SRT8 until August or September or ???? Here is my e-mail [email protected]. If you can't off it immediately from your post, drop me a line and we'll talk!

Good luck and give us lot's of updates on the blower!
KK

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
According to the dodge web site, they still use the brilliant black on the 2006. The hood I would imagine would still be the same. So if you want it, lets chat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.