DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need better economy, not more reason to keep the new Hemi matted all the time. Bought last month, As New in the box. $365 shipped CONUS.

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
Dude!.... I don't know about yours but mine gives me much better milage IF I keep my foot out of it and keep it below 65 mph..... I actually got 19.0 on the overhead on my last short trip.... blew my mind.... but it was raining and I just drove slow ...
I know hard to keep your foot out of it.....

TJ

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried and failed. There is no way I can exert the self control to keep mt foot out of it. Since I got the SC crazy thoughts about exhaust systems have permeated my conciousness. And headers. Constantly. SC... must ...go...

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
MrDestinE said:
I actually got 19.0 on the overhead on my last short trip.... blew my mind....
19mpg? I get 19mpg with nothing but a K&N drop-in filter. Sorry to burst ur bubble. and I got 19 at 70mph not 65 so i could have done better if i had slowed down......but I didnt have the time, I had somewhere to go hahaha.

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
hydro226 said:
Need better economy, not more reason to keep the new Hemi matted all the time. Bought last month, As New in the box. $365 shipped CONUS.
Dude.. keep the SC.. your gonna stick your foot in it regardless.. exhaust and CAI will get you better mileage..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am selling it. I have already put the stock tune back in the truck. It kind of sucks, but the wife drives it daily, not me. I use it on the weekends for hunting or towing. I may use the money for another mod, or maybe not. Once I start it is too hard to stop. I promised myself I was gonna leave this one stock, but within a week I had the SC ordered because of this damn site. The internet has cost me more cash in the last 5 years than I care to discuss.

$360 shipped.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
i'm sorry, it's gonna be hard for u to sell it at that price, brand new it's only 18 dollars more expensive. i know it sux... u only get to use it once to install it on ur truck, and then theres no way u could get ur money back for it, even tho it's new. i just sold my hypertech and went thru the same thing.

sold it for 202 dls by the way

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
hydro226 said:
I am selling it. I have already put the stock tune back in the truck. It kind of sucks, but the wife drives it daily, not me. I use it on the weekends for hunting or towing. I may use the money for another mod, or maybe not. Once I start it is too hard to stop. I promised myself I was gonna leave this one stock, but within a week I had the SC ordered because of this damn site. The internet has cost me more cash in the last 5 years than I care to discuss.

$360 shipped.

God I tried so hard to keep mine stock when I bought mine last february!!! i was fine and dandy until I did a quick search on Dodge forums and found this site!!! dam all you guys!!!!!...lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
simioh said:
i'm sorry, it's gonna be hard for u to sell it at that price, brand new it's only 18 dollars more expensive. i know it sux... u only get to use it once to install it on ur truck, and then theres no way u could get ur money back for it, even tho it's new. i just sold my hypertech and went thru the same thing.

sold it for 202 dls by the way
Thanks for your opinion, $355 shipped. If I cant get that I will return it for a full refund, Nick is very easy to do business with. Just looks like a several week or more process.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last time before I go to Fleabay, as much as I hate it.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
i'm in the process of buying mine from another member here for 325, good luck

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey..I might want the programmer depending on how much my buddy wants for his nitrous kit...What are you wanting for it now?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.