DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here listed is a 2004.5 Dodge Ram Cummins with the 600 engine. It has the SLT package with the sport grille and bumpers. It has the rare cab clearance lights from the factory. They come stock on the 3500, but I believe it’s a special order package on the 2500. It has been meticulously taken care of. I bought the truck when it had 25K miles on it and from there it’s had highway miles put on it. It has BF Goodrich tires that are found on the H2’s with about 50% tread left on them. A 2” leveling kit was installed under the front to level it out with the rear. The leather is free from rips or blemishes. They have been conditioned very regularly since I’ve owned it and they hardly show any wear. You could NEVER guess the mileage on this truck by looking at it. I have over $5,000 in the transmission alone. I had it professionally built by Goerend Brothers transmission and had it shipped in. It has full billet internals including billet input, output and intermediate shafts. It’s mated with a triple disc converter and a full billet ATS flywheel. The transmission shifts beautifully and is an ease of mind knowing that the transmission NEVER has to be worried about again. The truck also has a FASS fuel system and big line kit to keep the injection pump supplied, so the expensive pump will not be starved for fuel and leave you stranded with a $1,000 bill for a new pump. As you can see, the two most worrisome parts on a Dodge Cummins has been taken care of with the transmission and fuel system. Now the truck is ready for anything. It has an AFE Stage II cold air intake system with a MBRP stainless steel exhaust system underneath. There is a boost, transmission temperature, and exhaust temperature gauge made by DiPricol with a full Auto Meter replacement A-pillar mount that is color and grain matched. The gauge set up looks factory by matching the factory dash gauges. This truck has been babied and treated more like a car its whole life. This Dodge looks and sounds incredible!

Here's a link to my e-bay posting with more information and pictures. Thanks for looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=170168717815&rd=1

Attachments

2,395 Posts
got a quick question about your truck...does it still come with all this...did not see it mentioned on ebay ad or in your post. only in your sig.
TST Powermax / BullyDog Power Pup stacked.
TS Performance MP8 (only when I need it).
btw, couldnt send you a pm, you have too many. lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that. My PM's should be cleard out now...my bad.

The TST has been sold. The Bullydog and TS MP-8 are pending. I wasn't planning on including them with it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
What are those tires? You said BFG that came on H2's but the H2's come with BFG AT's and i have never seen the tiresthat are on your truck before. But i DO like them.

So, what kind and sizer tire are those; and whats the mileage and price?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
oops! I just looked at the e-bay page. So the tires in these pics wont come with the truck? And just cuz im curious, what ARE those tires in thes pics?

Thanks.

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
360ram14 said:
What are those tires? You said BFG that came on H2's but the H2's come with BFG AT's and i have never seen the tiresthat are on your truck before. But i DO like them.

So, what kind and sizer tire are those; and whats the mileage and price?
Those look like Mickey Thompson Baha Claws..

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Nah, those definatley dont look like Claws. BillyGoat, what are those tires. Iv never seen those before.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Those look like Mickey Thompson tires. Sweet ride.

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Interesting. I never saw those tires when i was looking for tires on my truck. Thanks ramman.

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
n/p man

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
360ram14 said:
Interesting. I never saw those tires when i was looking for tires on my truck. Thanks ramman.
Those tires have been around for about 20 years.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
well i feel stupid.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
360ram14 said:
well i feel stupid.
I wouldn't unless you were into rigs then, they were huge in the early90's then other tires came out.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry guys...I've been out of town for the holiday and all. Sorry I didn't get back to you all. Ram Man is right on the tires. I have since worn those tires out though and the e-bay listing has the current tires pictured. Definitely A LOT quieter and better ride! HA!

Again...sorry!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
No prob

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
What ever happened to the rims in your gallery?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Someone came along and wanted them A LOT worse than I did, so I let them have them. They also had a little more offset than I really cared to have anyway, so I just stuck with my stock rims after that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.