DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an amazing 1977 Dodge Tradesman 100 van. It used to belong to a radio station and was used in parades and advertising from Joplin, Missouri. I bought this van in 2010 and drove it all over the midwest. Something happened to the slant 6 in it and due to life circumstances of inheriting two children I was unable to invest in it's repair. It has been sitting for a year now but still in good shape for the age. Very, very minimal rust but there are places of paint chipping and the decals are fading and starting to peel off. I'm not sure what is wrong with the motor but I'm only asking $1500.00 and can assure that much was put into the work done. It has a platform in the back that fits a full size mattress. It has new seats and carpet and wall linings. It needs some TLC and I am hoping someone will take her and fix her up. I hate to see it sit and I can't bare to have her scraped for the metal. If you would like more pics or if I can answer any questions email me at [email protected] The van is in SW Missouri and would need to be removed on a trailer. image1(6).JPG

image1(2).JPG

image1(7).JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.