DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gman
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 w/Hemi. Looking at getting the DYNATECH Long tube Headers, wrapping them and the Magnaflow dual rear exit or wait until Spintech comes out with their exhaust setup. Has anyone installed the Dynatech Headers? are there any tips/differences with regard to the 05 to 06 engine/drivetrain setup. Looking to do this after coming back from Iraq. Also CAI's, I was looking at the S&B setup and a 2" leveling kit. Any Recommendations? Thanks :gr_patrio

·
Private Assasin
1,198 Posts
I do not recommend wrapping your headers. The wrap hold moisture and will cause your headers to failure prematurely. It is also a poor way to keep heat in, causing the tubes to crack.

Header wrap is good for track vehicles, that don't get a lot of run time. But on driver vehicles it's bad mojo. You are better off getting your headers ceramic coated. These are mine for the Dart. I had them coated after they were fitted for clearance around the steering gear.

Attachments

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
they are some good looking headers

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
i thought the dynatechs came coated? If not than just get the pacesetter lt's some highflow cats and the y-pipe and be done with it for about 800 bucks! thats what i did

·
Gman
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't want to do that this time, I did that with my 2001 and had to get the CAT welded up due to the emissions thing. I know that depends on what State your in but I don't want those hassles again when it comes to inspections.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.