DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please suggest a suitable SUBWOOFER location. I don't want too big a sub, just enough to compliment the huge room size of the van!

At the same time I don't like hauling SUB spkr box. Mounting the SUB in lift gate or one of the sliding doors will be a great solution!

Does anybody has experience/advice on this stuff?

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm not exaclty sure if this helps at all but there is a good chance you will need a box, my voyager has a 12" sub and it THUMPS, but I think I know how you feel, that box takes up a fair bit of room even for a van. I would say your only real space saver would be a box that is built for a truck cab, they are a bit higher then a regualr box, but they are thinner because they are meant to fit behind the seats, but they are still enough cubic feet to let your sub perform (you need a spefic amount of room in a box sealed or ported to allow it to have enough air to perform and sound right.) Then again I guess it also depends on the size of sub you want, I have seen 8" sub's mounted in the car no problem, well if any of this info helps thats great, if not sorry I could not help you out lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.