DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear a constant rattle from passenger side - thanks to another thread here i now know what it is.

The seat-belt seems like its installed backward...anyone wanna bet my luck on a warranty fix? barring that, anyone have any cheap fixes to stop the rattle?

tyia

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
I noticed this on my 2nd day of buying my truck. Looked over at it was that damn seatbelt clanking up against the side plate

·
Registered
535 Posts
The seat-belt seems like its installed backward

tyia
Same here....
I still need to get mine fixed, I tried fixing it myself, but no luck :dunno:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will try the warranty route - worth a shot, after two dodges from same dealer, service is top notch to date.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Mine did that from day one,I just slid the grey and chrome part up a little and set it in the gray plastic part, it sits still and quiet .
If you really want to reverse the belt, it is easy, you get a lot of slack on the belt,slide it up a little past that double sewn part you see in that picture, and right near the buckle that is making all the noise, you just roll the outside edge of the belt into itself,(like to turn it around inside the buckle)and keep working it untill it flips the belt buckle to the other side, not a lot at one time, you will be suprised how easy it is.
My 99 does this constantly with my small boys, the older the belts get the easier it is to accidently flip that belt, I just flip them back when they need it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.