DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
adrenalin junkie
68 Posts
seatbelt "chime"

:mad: it won't matter when you're DEAD! or worse.. if you DON'T die.it really is a small inconvenience when you consider the big picture. :eek:
sorry, done preaching.. public service announcement :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just because someone wants to turn off their seatbelt chime doesn't mean they are going to go driving around without a seatbelt. I turned mine off in my Durango because it was driving me nuts at the bank drive thru and when I am backing up my trailer. I always wear my seatbelt when driving, but there are a few instances when I need to take it off and that chime is really annoying. :whackit:

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
traumamama said:
:mad: it won't matter when you're DEAD! or worse.. if you DON'T die.it really is a small inconvenience when you consider the big picture. :eek:
sorry, done preaching.. public service announcement :D
Turning off the bullsh*t bell has nothing to do with wearing the belt. I cut mine off on day one of ownership.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Search word in this forum seatbelt or seat belt shime and you should come up with an answer. If I recall(it's been a year+)1.Turn your key to the "ON" position. 2. Fasten and unfasten your belt at least three time within 10 seconds. 3. Next, I'm not sure, either turn the key back to the off position or start it. If you don't get an exact answer today I'll post it tomorrow as I have it my file at home.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks... Fyi: Just Had Surgery And Doctor Said No Seatbelt For 6 Months... Thanks Much To The Non-preachers! Lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
If I remember, in the RT it's an easy menu chice on the info center. On the SXT, the more complicated buckle/unbuckle stuff. Turned mine off first thing. Been wearing seatbelts for so long, buckling is automatic. But I work around an apartment complex and drive from building to building. (No. Not because I'm lazy...tools are in the back.) No need for belts when going 300 yards through a parking lot at 15 mph.

Boston Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.