DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
You should still get it... it's fun to turn it on to the unsuspecting person. :D

·
Happy Camper
221 Posts
The dog looks pretty excited about the whole thing.

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
You should still get it... it's fun to turn it on to the unsuspecting person. :D
HAHA!!! my mom just got an 06 tahoe and she has the heated seats... and every time me and my bro are in the middle seats, he always turns them on without me knowing... and all of a sudden my ARSE is on FIRE :VHOT: ... lets just say he has had many handprints on his chest and arm from me slapping the sh!t outa him LOL!!!... yet, like ANY little brother... he STILL does it EVERYTIME!!

-David

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
schawks73 said:
NICE job man!!

I would LOVE to have this mod in my truck but since it only drops under 60 for about 2-3 weeks a year... probably gonna pass on it LOL!!

-David

usually dosent get that cold here that often but my kids are texas born and bread so anything under 70 is cold for them lol

·
Happy Camper
221 Posts
Last Friday it was 11°F when I left the house. It took the ol' CTD a while to come up to temp, but my ass was nice and toasty! Yee-ha to heated seats!

Also, I found that in my Tahoe and now my Ram, that the seat warmers are great if you have any sort of lower back pain. I know that many a night on my way home from work I would crank up the seats, and it really took the edge off my back. Try it some time.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.