DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I just picked up my 04 Hemi D limited with 30k miles on it. This is my first Dodge purchase and the day after I picked it up, the radiater started leaking at the seams. When I took it in to Dodge, before even looking at it they said "we know what it is. We have the radiater in stock. This happens often. We will have it ready for you tomorrow." Anyone heard of this?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Sorry your first post had to be about a repair. Yours is the first radiator problem I've heard about. I've got over 30K on mine with no cooling or radiator problems at all.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk! Sorry your having problems. I would just let Dodge replace it and see if that fixes it. Hope all is well soon!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome, hope this doesn't sour your ownership of the D. This is the first I have heard of a Radiator problem with the D. At least it sounds like you have a dealer that is on top of it. Every new car may have a quirk or 2 that needs to be addressed how your dealer handles it makes a big difference on the overall ownership experience.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trust me. I will not let something like this ruin my feelings yet. I am not a complainer about issues like this. The dealer has been very good so far. Thanks for the support.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.