DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i was wondering for the carli starter suspension kit for 06 super duty, i know ford ? on a dodge website but my dad thinking of trading me his sd for my ram because he is tired of diesel, so anyway on the kit it says that the 6 pack leaf pack will not fit for the 05-07 super duty's so what options do we have for the rear? and also what is the pricing for the 6 inch dodge ram systems?

·
Vendor
1,303 Posts
Carli is still developing the mini pack for the 05-07 rear leafs so it may be another month or 2 before they have them available. Currently you can either run a taller rear lift block or upgrade to their full Deaver replacement leafs.

As far as the Dodge 6" Radius Arm systems, they will start right around $5k for the Backcountry version and go up from their depending on shock choice and some upgrade options. They should have all of the kits priced out in the next week or so.

George

·
Vendor
1,303 Posts
Carli is still developing the mini pack for the 05-07 rear leafs so it may be another month or 2 before they have them available. Currently you can either run a taller rear lift block or upgrade to their full Deaver replacement leafs.

As far as the Dodge 6" Radius Arm systems, they will start right around $5k for the Backcountry version and go up from their depending on shock choice and some upgrade options. They should have all of the kits priced out in the next week or so.

George

·
Vendor
1,303 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.