DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my SCT tuner from hemifever about a week ago. All I can say is if any of you 3rd gen owners or 4.7 guys are have been thinking about getting one, do it!
Man what a difference!

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Got my SCT tuner from hemifever about a week ago. All I can say is if any of you 3rd gen owners or 4.7 guys are have been thinking about getting one, do it!
Man what a difference!
Yeah he does some great tunes... Now get some track times or DYNO results!!! Its good to see more 4.7L owners getting into REAL PERFORMANCE mods like SCT!

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Awesome feedback. I did get this sent to me about 2 weeks ago from an '03 4.7 QC Dak :

"I got a chance to go to the track a couple of weeks ago and I had a definite improvement in my 1/8 and 1/4 times with SCT. I ran a 9.75 eighth and a 15.345 quarter. This was at an ambient temperature of about 70 degress.
The last time I ran with Superchips at an ambient temperature of about 50 degrees I ran a 9.89 eighth and a 15.477 quarter. I'm quicker in the eighth and quarter at a 20 degree higher ambient temperature with SCT. "

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah def going to hit the track next month when it opens. I've been ribbing my son about his 97 Eclipse so we're going down and line em up.

BTW with hemifever's "can" tune it's not just one tune and out. He works with you on the "seat of the pants" dyno to try and get it dialed in. Still, looking forward to getting a wideband.

·
Registered
327 Posts
This is awesome. I think I'll sell my superchip programmer and get a SCT from Hemifever. I can run the 4.7 tune until I do the 5.7 swap that I hope he'll make a special tune for my 4.7 pcm. :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Dusty,
Please do document your hemi swap and share, I don't know of an 05 done yet, I'd love to!

LB

·
Registered
327 Posts
Once I have a solid game plan down I will document away. Right now it is a bunch of trial and error, my blogs would only scare people away from the swap. :thatfunny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.