DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
bburn
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a used sct dcx tuner for sale. i would like to part with it because my college budget does not allow for 93 octane:(. the part number is 9550 and I'm willing to let somone else enjoy it for 350 obo. hit me up with questions or comments, I'd be happy to do my best at answering them. thanks, bburn.

·
rptr00
288 Posts
Did you use this on a 4.7? Would you consider a trade?

·
rptr00
288 Posts
well I have an 03 4.7, so I'm still waiting on word from SCT if its compatable. I have nothing that would work for the 5.9 to trade

bump

·
Gods Chariot...the CH-53E
464 Posts
im not trying to burn ya here man...but that might be a little steep on the price. you can buy a brand new SCT from hemifever for $449 with a canned tune or $549 with a custom tune. if you buy a tuner for $350 and try to get a tune from hemifever, it costs $150 for a canned tune, or $250 for a custom tune. that would make it more to buy a used SCT and a tune from hemifever. just throwing it out there man...sorry for the bad news.

another note worthy thing is that each SCT has 3 vins its able to tune. after the 3rd vin is tuned the SCT is no longer able to tune other vehicles. email/pm hemifever if ya got any questions. he helped me alot when i bought my used SCT.

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
oh wow good to know. BBURN pm me andmaybe we can work something out. thanks man

·
Gods Chariot...the CH-53E
464 Posts
;) good deal bburn...good luck with the sale.

·
Acts 2:38-39
2,355 Posts
well I have an 03 4.7, so I'm still waiting on word from SCT if its compatable. I have nothing that would work for the 5.9 to trade

bump
Yes, it works with 03s. Send Hemifever your PCM number...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.