1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Undercover ninja
287 Posts
Yup, 110% price back guarantee. If you can get any correspondence from the company 2 weeks down the road after you get your $35 paperweight in the mail, that is.....

I wouldn't put it on my $1500 1993 Chevy farm truck, much less Big Red.

·
Registered
625 Posts
yeah I dont know about that one, but I did buy the $35 Fuel Maxx perforance chip off ebay for the 5.7 and it really works, I could instantly feel the power and hand calculated 1 extra mpg when I went on a road trip after running it down there, then taking it off on the way back....

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Nothing more than a mock jet chip which is also a paperweight!

·
25HEMI00
1,064 Posts
if i install 2 can i get 200 horsepower and 60 mpg?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
More than likely!:IDEA:

·
Living in my own world
449 Posts
Hahaha

I love the, "Ask Jennifer, our virtual customer service rep./little office whore," part.

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol, I just wanted to put a smile on your faces, lmao.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Now I feel dumb for buying this obviously overpriced flashpaq 3815. :WHT: And the saddest part is you know if they make 'em somebody is buying them. And believing those ridiculous claims? :bs:

·
Vroom, psssst
3,055 Posts
I need to make my own power wire and make it look fancy with tin foil and say its reduces heat soak in the electrical signal therefore telling the engine to make 150 more hp and give you 25mpg+ and sell it for $50 bucks. Guarantee you I could make at least 200 bucks off it lol.

How does Ebay let crap like this on their site?

Frequently Asked Questions:

• Q. Your competitors sell chips for $8 and claim the same HP gains. How come?

A: As the old saying goes, "You get what you pay for!" The competition is selling a paperclip like resistor taped on a piece of paper. It only costs pennies! You can see what your getting with the MindBlower Performance Module - email the competition and ask for a picture and we guarantee that they will not respond! To add insult to injury, they charge $8.99 or more for shipping and the actual item is mailed to you in a 42 cent paper envelope with no tracking and no install directions! On the other hand, all MindBlower Performance Modules ship to you in cushioned packaging to prevent any damage! We even send you a Tracking Number so you can view the progress of your package and see when it'll be delivered! Dare to compare? We do the research so you don't have to waste time and money with lesser companies - there is a reason why MindBlower Performance has become the leader in this industry!
I knew somebody had a 1 up on Diablo and SCT. Wonder if they have one for the TCM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.