DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ready to wake the beast
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me what kind of hp and tq i can gain from gettin a sc on a stock ram 1500 hemi qc

·
ready to wake the beast
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea thats what i was hoping to hear... mine is suppose to be here tomorrow... i hope its worth the money

·
Ramistered User
6,419 Posts
It's totally worth the money. Really wakes the Hemi up. Fill up with 93, set to 91 performance tune, raise shift points and rev limiter and hang on

·
13's when its cold out
1,547 Posts
you stop your whinning. I proved it gives a good bump in power by my 1/4 mile times.

·
Registered
227 Posts
around 20hp and 34tq on 91 performance something like that

·
13's when its cold out
1,547 Posts
around 20hp and 34tq on 91 performance something like that
and thats very noticable when you gain 3/10ths over your stock times

·
Registered
227 Posts
and thats very noticable when you gain 3/10ths over your stock times
''for sure''..twankieman ask anyone who has a tuner they will tell you ...seriously i tune it back to stock when i take it in for service and i wanna cry, cant live with out it

·
13's when its cold out
1,547 Posts
well twankie just came and picked his up, so i will let him give input on how it feels.

·
Registered
227 Posts
twankieman what kind of intake and throttle boby spacer do you have??

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just recieved and tried mine out today, wow! worth every penny.

·
Registered
227 Posts
countryboy hows that powerwire working for you is it any good?

·
ready to wake the beast
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
all i can say guys is SWEET!!!! i love the sc... its like going from a motorized wheelchair to an indy car lol lol and i have an airaid throttle body spacer and a kind of home made with parts from an autoparts store intake lol its not the best or most expensive but its all i could do at the time... that was the very first mod i made to her... i am looking at upgrading it though didnt know too much about what i was doing at the time

·
13's when its cold out
1,547 Posts
Your still slow, older and uglier! :)

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
you might want to take you tb spacer off. its been known to actually lose power. the way our intakes are set up the spacers dont do anything. making it as useful as a paper weight. if you are looking for a cheap performance mod that can feel. you can get you tb bored out from fastman for 75 bucks plus another 10 for shipping. just trying to help

·
BLACK
1,343 Posts
According to superchips, the gain is 21.4 hp and 34.2 torque on the performance tune. It is a nice tuner, really woke my truck up.

·
ready to wake the beast
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i have an air raid tb and a home made intake.... guys i got my sc in last friday and wow... i love it!!! if i mash on the go go juice from a dead stop i burn em down.... never done that before... i think i am starting to see what true love really is lol lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.