DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a diablo for my hemi so I want to give my superchips to a buddy that has an 03 4.7L Ive serched a but only found people talking about the 3715 on an 03, will this work on his truck? If so how are the gains, he wants it for MPG and towing but im sure he would learn to appreciate a performance tune.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks ill give it a shot

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
upload failed twice.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
have you updated the tuner recently? and I assume you set the tuner back to stock on your truck before you tried it on his.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
have you updated the tuner recently? and I assume you set the tuner back to stock on your truck before you tried it on his.
Yea i set it back to stock and updated it. The programmer would fail at what seems like the last step of reading the stock tune. The progress bar would show complete I would have to do the key off and on twice after that and that it would say upload fail. Ill post up in SC and see what they say.

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
* subscribe *

·
Registered
152 Posts
btt - update on this? I'm trying to use my dad's 3815 (unlocked; his truck back to stop, his 05 hemi is parked right now). I have an 03 4.7; fails on the READ stock part; won't go further; says 'failed to gain access to pcm' after sitting on please wait for 15 minute-ish; only option is to reset - i've tried a few times - flashpaq is up to date and suppose to support all 98-current gas trucks..

any solutions?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.